At WorkClub, the health and safety of members, space partners and employees is our top priority. We understand there are a lot of questions about the coronavirus (COVID-19) and what that means for you as a WorkClub member or space partner.
We are monitoring the Coronavirus outbreak closely and have implanted a number of precautionary measures:
- As UK based company, we are following the guidance from the UK government, along with the World Health Organisation and local health departments as we navigate this situation. We are making contact with our members, space partners and employees regarding measures that we implement.
- Our venue partners have their own plans in place should an employee contract the coronavirus. In certain circumstances, depending on the severity of the incident, their plan could involve shutting down a venue for an extended period of time.
- We are in contact with our space partners to encourage them to double their efforts to keep their sites clean. Recommending frequent wiping and disinfection, equipping entrances and exits with anti-bacterial gels or sprays and working with their cleaning crews to make sure communal and private areas are sanitised.
- For our team, we have implemented a work at home policy for all WorkClub employees and we have cancelled all future businesses trips to Holland and France.
- We have cancelled all Central London member events until further notice.
About the coronavirus outbreak (COVID-19) --
On 30 January 2020, the World Health Organisation (WHO) declared a Public Health Emergency of International Concern (PHEIC) for the current outbreak of COVID-19.
Given the health and safety risks, we are asking all members and space partners to please review your local health advisories, in addition to global guidance from the government and WHO. We strongly urge our community to take necessary precautions to protect yourself when working remotely or hosting.