We want our community to feel safe while visiting our spaces. That’s why we have worked with our partners to develop the WorkClub Safety Pledge.
The program is a voluntary pledge that our spaces take to ensure that their space goes above and beyond government requirements to support the health and safety of our members
Safe space standards:
- Mask required: please bring your own face mask
- Hand sanitizer provided on site
- Safety signage: signs that allow guests to safely navigate shared amenities
- Contingency plan and action: a clear plan for handling emergencies such as outbreaks and staff shortages
- 1-meter distance between workstations
- Overnight deep cleaning: guests will always arrive in a thoroughly cleaned work area
- Safe food and beverage service: a safety-first approach such as compostable and disposable cups, touch-less dispensers, and required dishwasher use
Identifying safe spaces:
A WorkClub Safe Space badge will appear next to the spaces that have taken the WorkClub Safety Pledge and met the necessary requirements.
View a space’s COVID response:
If you navigate to a space’s profile, you can see more details of that individual space's COVID response.